Returns have become a normal thing in today's online shopping game, but realize that returning an item is not very sustainable. We would love to stay away from the ongoing flow of purchases and returns. Everything you see on our site is handpicked, measured and photographed one by one with great love and care. So please read all descriptions and check your size carefully to ensure that you will be satisfied with your fresh vintage item.
If in you do find yourself not satisfied with your purchase you can return or exchange your product(s) within 14 days after you've received it. Please note that:
- In order to return or exchange an item you need to send us an email to email@example.com with your order details & reason of return. In our reply we will send you the return address.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Return shipping costs are yours.
- Returning items in our store is possible and circumnavigates return shipping costs :)
- Every item needs to be in the same unworn (by you) and original condition as received and must include all original tags.
Preparing your return shipment:
- Place the item(s) in a sturdy shipping box/bag and make sure it's securely taped shut.
- Label the box/bag with the return shipping address (we send this by email)
- Drop the package off at a trusted shipping carrier. Make sure you include a tracking service so the package can always be traced, this to prevent loss.